IKAR HRA 18 / A4004BS18 - length 18 m
IKAR HRA 33 / A4004BS33 - length 33 m
Retractable fall arrester with a galvanised steel cable lifeline and built-in shock absorber, equipped with a two-way rescue/recovery mechanism and double action swivel connector.
After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
- fall arrest device with rescue lifting and lowering facility
- equipped with a release pin and a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle
- lightweight aluminium housing with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- fixed handle anchor attachment point
- steel double action swivel hook with a fall indicator on the end of the lifeline
HRA is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.
Weight: 7 / 11.5 / 21 kg
Length: 12 / 18 / 33 m
Gate opening (d): 22 mm
Working load: 136 kg
0229, EN 360, EN 1496, ANSI/ASSE Z359.1-2007, ANSI/ASSE Z359.14-2014, CSA Z259.2.2
Retractable fall arrester / steel cable 33 or 42 m / working load 136 kg
Retractable fall arrester / steel cable 6, 9, 12 or 24 m / working load 136 kg
Retractable fall arrester / steel wire cable 20 m / working load 140 kg
Retractable fall arrester / steel wire cable 10 m / working load 140 kg
Adjustable anchoring strap and work positioning lanyard / length 80 - 130 cm / 22 kN / EN 354 • EN 358 • EN 795 B
Tear webbing fall absorber with lanyard I or lanyard Y / for users up to 140 kg / max. length 200 cm / EN 355
Fully adjustable fall-arrest harness / two attachment points / two sizes / 820 g (S/M/L) / EN 361
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.