IKAR HRA 12 / A4004BS12 -
length 12 m
IKAR HRA 18 / A4004BS18
- length 18 m
IKAR HRA 33 / A4004BS33
- length 30 m
Retractable fall arrester with a galvanised steel cable lifeline and built-in shock absorber, equipped with a two-way rescue/recovery mechanism and double action swivel connector.
After an arrested fall, or if the user becomes incapacitated at the bottom of a shaft, the recovery mechanism can easily be engaged by a second person to raise or lower the person to a place of safety.
- fall arrest device with rescue lifting and lowering facility
- equipped with a release pin and a recovery mechanism operated by a device mounted handle
- lightweight aluminium housing with a galvanised steel cable lifeline
- fixed handle anchor attachment point
- steel double action swivel hook with a fall indicator on the end of the lifeline
HRA is not suitable for use over a leading edge and has not been edge tested.
|Weight||7 / 11.5 / 21 kg|
|Length||12 / 18 / 30 m (lifeline length)|
|Gate opening (d)||22 mm|
|Working load||136 kg|
EN 360 EN 1496