High-end climbing single rope with high safety factors and extremely high durability. Suitable for both experienced climbers and beginners.
- unique patented InterCore technology provides maximum safety even in case of a damaged sheath
- thanks to the sandwich-type construction of braided layers and the use of specially developed staple fibres the rope has super high resistence to abrasion
- narrow diameter and great handling provide easy manipulation in all belay devices
- thermotransfer end marking
- ultrasonic ending
- middle marking
Color: light blue
Weight: 61 g/m
Length: pack: 30 - 80, 100 m • coil: 200 m
Diameter: 9.7 mm
Number of falls: 5
Dynamic elongation: 30 %
Static elongation: 9.0 %
Impact force: 7.7 kN
How to unpack your new SINGING ROCK rope to avoid looping.
EN 892 1019
Extremely light and robust single dynamic rope / weight 57g/m / 5 falls / ROUTE 44 / middle marking
Excellent single rope for sport climbers / weight 60 g/m / 8 falls / Single Tech / middle marking
All-round single rope with great balance in weight, durability and use / 65 g/m / 9 falls / middle marking
Extremely durable single rope for climbing gyms, adventure parks or rope courses / weight 68 g/m / 6 falls
All-round sit harness / 400 g (M) / XS - XXL / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 shaped gear loops / BMI system / great breathability / 2 color variants
Ultra light helmet for all climbing activities / weight 205 g / size 51-60 cm
KATA 9.7 DRY
High-end water resistant single rope with extreme durability / weight 61 g/m / 5 falls / InterCore / Single Tech / TEFLON / middle marking
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.