SPELEO R44 10.5
SPELEO R44 10.5 / L0440WR
- recommended use: speleo (fluent descend on long verticals, same behaviour in damp and muddy conditions)
- occasional use: hauling, secondary rope in rescue rope system, canyoning, work positioning, fixed rope for expeditions, big wall, military and police use
- rope-braiding technology ROUTE 44
- ultrasonic ending
Weight: 72 g/m
Strength: 35.6kN (knot breaking force 22.1 kN)
Length: pack: 30 - 80, 100 m • coil: 100, 200 m
Type: A - for general use, rescue, caving...
Diameter: 10.5 mm
Number of falls: 15
Static elongation: 3.4 %
How to unpack your new SINGING ROCK rope to avoid looping.
EN 1891 1019
Fully adjustable canyoning harness / non-padded / 502 g / UNI / 3 Rock&Lock / 1 gear loop
Hand ascenders for safe and smooth ascent / right and left / 190 g
DOUBLE STOP PLUS
Descender with double locking and selfbraking anti-panic system / for sigle rope / 421 g
FIGURE 8 L
Belay and rappel device of classic proven shape / for ropes of bigger diameters / 30 kN / 125 g
Speleo harness with fully adjustable waist belt and leg loops / 520 g / UNI
Resistant helmet for all climbing activities / weight 330 g / size 53-62 cm
BORA / screw
Versatile HMS carabiner / screw lock / Keylock / gate opening 22 mm / 23 kN / 63 g
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.