Only small effort of your fingers is needed to lock and open.
1. Make the loop and put it through the buckle frame
2. Hook the loop on cross bar.
It is easy as that.
- Easy to lock and open: Only small effort of your fingers is needed to lock and open.
- Fast lace-through: Make the loop, put it through the buckle frame, hook the loop on cross bar and tighten. It is easy as that.
- Smart function: Rock&Lock allows you to put on your harness very quickly, while wearing ski, plastic boots, crampons or snowshoes. Rock&Lock allows you to do just that.
- Double safety: Webbing cannot slip through Rock&Lock due to safety loop at the end. Spontaneous opening of Rock&Lock is virtually impossible.
- Lightweight: Rock&Lock buckle is only 22 g per piece (3/4 inch size).
- Extra strong: Rock&Lock breaking strength complies with EN12277 requirements.
- Excellent function in all-season conditions: Function guaranteed even when webbing is wet or frozen.