Fully adjustable canyoning harness for canyoing schools and centers
- one size fits all (from children to adults)
- 3 Rock&Lock smart buckles for easy and fast adjustment
- lightweight construction, no padding
- reinforced tie-in point/belay loop for increased durability
- color belay loop for proper tie-in
- attachment point with a full strength 15 kN
- removable and replaceable sit protector protects the wet suit from abrasion
- 1 reinforced gear loop with a load capacity 10 kg
Color: yellow + black sit protector
Weight: 502 g (± 15 g) • 17.71 oz (± 0.5 oz)
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
EN 12277 1019
FIGURE 8 M
Belay and rappel device of classic proven shape / for ropes of smaller diameters / 25 kN / 104 g
SPELEO R44 10.5
Speleo rope / weight 72 g/m / strength 35.6 kN / elongation 3.4 % / Ultrasonic ending / ROUTE 44
Transport bag for work gear and speleology / waterproof / capacity 35 and 50 litres / two colors / 700 g (35l)
Stainless steel knife / partially serrated blade 80 mm / belt cutter and window breaker / one hand opening / 208 g
CANYON SIT PROTECTION
Spare sit protector for canyoning harnesses / 135 g
Resistant helmet for all climbing activities / weight 330 g / size 53-62 cm
BORA / TWL
Versatile HMS carabiner / twist lock / Keylock / gate opening 22 mm / 23 kN / 68 g
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.