Six full-size hot forged durable COLT quickdraws with solid gates intended for sport climbing at a reduced price.
- hot-forged I-beam construction makes the biners very light and still extremely strong with 11 kN gate open rating
- top straight carabiner equipped with the Keylock system and special shaped grooves which facilitate clipping and cleaning the bolts
- bottom bent carabiner with the key ock system for smooth clipping and unclipping the rope
- bottom bent carabiner equipped with a rubber fix to hold the carabiner in the correct position and to facilitate clipping the rope
- durable and easy-to-grab vari-width 16/25 mm polyamide webbing
- each carabiner is individually tested for the strength 10 kN
- COLT quickdraw is reliable and durable solution for crag climbing and when working on routes
Weight: one quickdraw: 99 g (3.49 oz)
Material: light alloy, polyamide
Strength: sling: 22 kN, carabiners: 26-8-11 kN
Width: sling: variable 16/25 mm
Length: sling: 11 cm (4.3 in)
Gate opening (d): 21 mm
1019, EN 566, EN 12275,
Unique set for all women who climbs in the gym or out at the crags...
Set of six ultra light VISION quickdraws / straight and bent wire gate carabiners / 75 g
BORA / screw
Versatile HMS carabiner / screw lock / Keylock / gate opening 22 mm / 23 kN / 63 g
COLT / screw
Our smallest, super light locking carabiner / screw lock / Keylock / gate opening 18 mm / 26 kN / 48 g
First-rate single dynamic rope / weight 66 g/m / 8 falls / ROUTE 44 / middle marking
Ultra light helmet for all climbing activities / weight 205 g / size 51-60 cm
VERSA II PACKET
Ideal set for all who want to start with climbing in the gym or out at the crags...
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.