BOUNCER LUCIFER / RK602YY000
- for LUCIFER and LUCIFER II crampons
- supplied in a pair
Weight: 86 g (3.03 oz)
How to assemble BOUNCER on LUCIFER crampons.
Big bag for climbing or work gear / waterproof / capacity 70, 90 and 120 litres / weight 1820, 2270 and 2650 g
Non-padded harness for via ferratas, mountains and glacier walking / 366 g / UNI / 3 Rock&Lock / 1 gear loop
Resistant helmet for all climbing activities / weight 330 g / size 53-62 cm
Versatile crampons with replaceable front points / two fastening systems / size 37 - 47 / weight 965 - 1050 g
FRONT POINT LUCIFER II
Set of replaceable front points for LUCIFER II crampons / 4 pcs / 32 g
CENTER BAR II XL
Extra long center bar for FAKIR II and LUCIFER II crampons / 60 g
Versatile ice axe especially suitable for demanding technical mountaineering and ice climbing / 50 cm / 610 g
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.