HAMMER CORD L0031 - diameter 3 mm
Durable, strong, easy-to-tie accessory cord
- for securing climbing equipment or working tools
- various other uses (external backpack attachment string, laces, etc.)
- comes handy when climbing or working at height
Strength: 1.2 kN / 1.9 kN
Length: coil 100 m
Diameter: 2 or 3 mm
Accessory cords / diameters 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 mm / length 100 m
Elastic sling to attach tools to your harness / flexible length 70 - 130 cm / 30 g
V-shaped elastic tether with two carabiners / prevents lost or fall of ice axes
Plastic holder for racking ice screws, pitons and industrial tools / gate opening 23 mm / max. load 5 kg / weight 32 g
Hardware carrier and organizer / can be atached directly to the harness / max. load 10 kg / 405 g
MINI D / screw
Accessory mini carabiner / gate opening 13 mm / 3 kN / 28 g / It is not intended for belaying!
Gear sling / with comfortable and ergonomicaly shaped padding / max. load 20 kg / weight 115 g
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.