Carlos Logroño, Spain
Name: Carlos Logroño
Year of birth: 1970
Climbing since: 1985
What do I enjoy about climbing?
Everything! The places, the people you meet along the life, adventure and travel to climb.
How did I start with climbing?
In Riglos, watching others climbing, I decided that was my thing.
Climbing, climbing and everything related to the mountain such as skiing.
Why do I take part in competitions?
It is a way to measure yourself and meet other people from other places and also for having fun.
Favourite climbing area?
Red River, Rodellar and Riglos
The best achievements?
For me, all ascents are important, all of them mark you and all bring you something...
8c+/9a in sport climbing
D14 in dry tooling
8a/a+ in trad climbing
as well as some mountains of 5000 and 6000 metres
and some other adventures that can’t be told :-)
My motto is: My successes are built on mountains of failures!
My the most impressive climbing experience?
They are too numerous to summarize them in such a short space.
From falls into the rivers in winter in the Alps at 10 degrees below zero to most resounding failures in any other wall. In summary, a great experience is to be able to keep telling all my adventures.
Plans for the future?
Climb, climb and climb and keep trying difficult things, continue making beautiful and spectacular photos in order to motivate people to travel.
Climbing in 100 years?
At the rate that the world evolves, everything will be madness.
More info about me:
Articles, videos and links about Citro
- Sin límites, an interview (in Spanish) for the Kissthemountain magazine, October 2017
- La fuerza de la gravedad 8b+, a free climb of an A2 roof crack route in Vadiello (Spain), Sep 2017
- El hijo libre 8c, a roof route repeating in Rodellar, Spain, September 2016
- La fuerza de la gravedad, a short video greeting from a new project in Spain, June 2016
- Desafiando a Noa 8c+, Citro repeated the roof route by Dani Fuertes (Alquezar, Spain), Dec 2015
- Un dia de Furia D14, drytooling in Pienta Valley (Pyrenees, Spain), February 2013
- Rodellar Forever, climbing in Rodellar (Spain), November 2012
- Un día de Rabia D13, drytooling in Pienta Valley (Pyrenees, Spain), May 2012
- Powerade 8c+, Citro´s 2nd 8c+ (Vadiello, Spain), April 2012
- Sherlock Holmes 7c+, climbing with friends in Vadiello (Spain), January 2012