SPEED buckle1-second side-quick-release buckle by SINGING ROCK
- easy operation
- quick release
- made of high strength steel
- 2-finger safety release
- compact and handy
- strap width up to 45mm
- black coated
Easy-lock buckleUnique SINGING ROK buckle with a sliding captive bar
- matches strict American standards (ANSI, CSA)
- Its minimum strength is 17.2 kN
- no webbing slippage in a buckle
- its construction ensures longtime operation and efficiency (easy releasing and fastening even when dirty and tough webbing)
- corrosion resistance is tested by spraying in a salty chamber for a period of 48 hours
Patented smart buckle system by SINGING ROCK
- Make the loop and put it through the buckle frame.
- Hook the loop on cross bar.
It is easy as that.
- Easy to lock and open: Only small effort of your fingers is needed to lock and open.
- Fast lace-through: Make the loop, put it through the buckle frame, hook the loop on cross bar and tighten. It is easy as that.
- Smart function: Rock&Lock allows you to put on your harness very quickly, while wearing ski, plastic boots, crampons or snowshoes. Rock&Lock allows you to do just that.
- Double safety: Webbing cannot slip through Rock&Lock due to safety loop at the end. Spontaneous opening of Rock&Lock is virtually impossible.
- Lightweight: Rock&Lock buckle is only 22 g per piece (3/4 inch size).
- Extra strong: Rock&Lock breaking strength complies with EN12277 requirements.
- Excellent function in all-season conditions: Function guaranteed even when webbing is wet or frozen.