Padded chest harness
designed to be used together with a sit harness
optimizes body position while hanging or falling
- provides more comfort when climbing long multi–pitch routes
- reduces the pressure on the upper body when having a large
quantity of climbing material
- two detachable large climbing gear loops with a load capacity
of 15 kg with a possibility of adjusting the length of the loops
two classical gear loops with a load capacity of 5 kg
one small gear loop with a load capacity of 5 kg on left shoulder
easy to dress
made of lightweight breathable padded material
Must be worn with a sit harness.
Do not use a chest harness alone!
Weight: 435 g (± 15 g) • 15.34 oz (± 0.5 oz)
1019 EN 12277
Chest harness designed to be used together with a sit harness / optimizes body positon while hanging or falling / 240 g / UNI
Padded (leg loops) harness for via ferratas, mountains and glacier walking / 402 g / UNI / 3 Rock&Lock / 1 gear loop
Special harness for rope courses nad vertical activities / padded / 1530 g (M-XL) / EN 361 • EN 813
Set of belay tube and HMS carabiner / for ropes with diameter of 7.8-11 mm / 25 kN / 119 g
HERO 9.6 DRY
Top-class water resistant single rope for high-level climbers / weight 60 g/m / 8 falls / Single Tech / TEFLON treatment / middle marking
SIT WORKER III
Sit harness for work positioning / padded and fully adjustable / 3 variants / EN 358 • EN 813
Resistant helmet for all climbing activities / weight 330 g / size 53-62 cm
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.