The second generation of the universal harness for all kinds of climbing activities suitable mainly for beginners, climbing courses and gyms.
- comes in two sizes which adapt to all users
- 3 Rock&Lock buckles enable fast and safe adjustment
- BMI adjusting system on the waist belt (consists of two loops on one side and two velcro straps on the other one) keeps the waist belt webbing with the belay loop in a proper position in various sizes
- rear size label makes size adjusting very easy
- construction of the waist belt and leg loops provides maximum support and comfort when hanging in the harness
- reinforced tie-in points for longer lifetime of the harness
- red color belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- inside mesh wicks moisture away and dries quickly in wet conditions
- laced technical textile increases the waist belt rigidity and abrasion resistance
- 4 braided gear loops in two sizes with a load capacity of 5 kg
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a higher safety in case of wrong tie-in
- removable and adjustable rear stretch straps
Weight: 410 g [size XS-M] (± 15 g)
Size: XS-M and L-XXL
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
|A (cm)||75 - 100||65 - 90|
|A (in)||29,5 - 39,5||25,5 - 35,5|
|B (cm)||55 - 68||45 - 58|
|B (in)||21,5 - 26,5||18 - 23|
1019 EN 12275
All-round three buckles harness / 390 g (M) / XS - XXL / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 classic gear loops
All-round women’s climbing harness / 390 g (M) / XS - XL / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 shaped gear loops / BMI system / great breathability
All-round sit harness / 400 g (M) / XS - XXL / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 shaped gear loops / BMI system / great breathability / 2 color variants
Universal harness with simple design / 480 g / UNI / safety buckle system / 1 classic gear loop
Full body harness for via ferratas and climbing beginners / ensures an upright position / 550 g (UNI)
Full body adjustable harness for the youngest climbers / 350 g / UNI
Fully adjustable harness for your small rock stars / 280 g (K1) / 2 child's sizes / 3 Rock&Lock / 2 gear loops
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.