TOP PADDED / C5032BS00
Harness with simple design and padded leg loops
mainly for climbing schools, gyms, via ferrata or glacier tours
- lightweight harness with padded leg loops for higher comfort
one size fits all (from children to adults)
- 3 Rock&Lock smart buckles for easy and fast adjustment
- adjustable leg loops with Rock&Lock buckles allow the harness
to be put on even with skis or crampons
- reinforced tie-in point/belay loop for increased durability
- tie-in point placed above the center of gravity prevents
the body rotation in case of fall
- color belay loop for proper tie-in
- attachment point with a full strength 15 kN
- sewed gear loop with a load capacity 10 kN
Weight: 402 g (± 15 g) • 14.18 oz (± 0.5 oz)
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
|A (cm)||60 - 120|
|A (in)||24 - 47|
|B (cm)||42 - 66|
|B (in)||17 - 27|
EN 12277 1019
Full body harness for via ferratas and climbing beginners / ensures an upright position / 550 g (UNI)
Non-padded harness for via ferratas, mountains and glacier walking / 366 g / UNI / 3 Rock&Lock / 1 gear loop
Carabiner for via ferrata routes / automatic safety lock / Keylock / gate opening 21 mm / 30 kN / 90 g
Resistant helmet for all climbing activities / weight 330 g / size 53-62 cm
Packet for your via ferrata adventures / TOP harness, PHARIO PALM via ferrata set and PENTA helmet
First-rate single dynamic rope / weight 66 g/m / 8 falls / ROUTE 44 / middle marking
New-generation via ferrata set with a swivel eliminating twisting of lanyards / palm carabiners / EN 958:2017
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.