Replacement connecting loop
- for the TIMBER II and TIMBER 3D harnesses
Weight: 37 g
Width: 20 mm
Length: 32.5 cm
Lightweight working helmet / weight 330 g / size 53-62 cm / EN 397
Leather gloves with open fingers / intended for via ferrata and big wall climbing / size 8-11
Arboristic throwing bag for installation of a rope or anchor point in a treetop / weight 300, 350 and 400 g
STEEL LANYARD "I"
Steel connecting and anchoring device / length 100, 130, 180 cm / 15 kN / EN 354 • EN 795B
Hand ascenders for safe and smooth ascent / right and left / 190 g
Large single pulley for industrial use and hauling systems / for textile ropes / 257 g / 32 kN
Super comfortable work positioning harness for arborists / wide waist belt / SPEED buckles / 1860 g (M/L) / EN 358 • EN 813
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.