Selected static ropes are possible to produce with one or two stitched eyes at the end of the rope on request.
- the strength stitching is protected by durable plastic cover
- eyes make it easier to connect the rope to the anchor point
- another function of the sewed eyes is to avoid any inadvertent
passing a rope through belay, positioning or fall arrest devices
- ropes which can be equipped with stitched eyes:
STATIC R44 10.5
STATIC R44 11
Connecting and anchor device made form dynamic rope / length 60 - 150 cm / 22 kN / EN 354 • EN 795B
Connecting and anchor device for work at height / length 60 - 150 cm / 22 kN / EN 354 • EN 795B
STEEL LANYARD "I"
Steel connecting and anchoring device / length 100, 130, 180 cm / 15 kN / EN 354 • EN 795B
Static rope / weight 69 g/m / strength 30.4 kN / elongation 3.3 % / Ultrasonic ending
Static rope / weight 80 g/m / strength 34.5 kN / elongation 3.3 % / Ultrasonic ending
STATIC R44 10.5
Static rope / weight 72 g/m / strength 31.5 kN / elongation 3.4 % / Ultrasonic ending / ROUTE 44
STATIC R44 11.0
Static rope / weight 77 g/m / strength 34.9 kN / elongation 3.2 % / Ultrasonic ending / ROUTE 44
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.