Fully adjustable four buckles sit harness ideal for mountaineering and winter climbing
- 4 Rock&Lock buckles - newly made of stainless steel to increase corrosion resistance
- 2 buckles in a waist belt enable to center the harness, keeping the gear loops in an optimal position
- thanks to the Rock&Lock buckles on leg loops it is possible to put the harness on without having to take your skis or crampons off
- new webbing is more durable and works better in our R&L buckle, making the tightening smoother
- ergonomic construction combines maximum comfort and low weight
- padded waist belt and leg loops are made from EVA foam and breathable PES fabric with high abrasion resistance
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides greater safety in a case of incorrect tie-in
- 2 slots for additional carabiner PORTER
- rear haul loop with a load capacity 30 kg
- 4 new ergonomic braided gear loops are shaped to facilitate handling and to provide enough space for your climbing gear
- color 16 mm belay loop for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- BMI adjusting system ensures perfect fit when changing the layers or weight
Weight: 450 g [size M/L] (± 15 g) • 15.87 oz (± 0.5 oz)
Size: S, M/L, XL
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
|A (cm)||65 - 80||75 - 90||85 - 100|
|A (in)||25.5 - 31.5||29.5 - 35.5||33.5 - 39.5|
|B (cm)||50 - 55||60 - 65||65 - 70|
|B (in)||19.5 - 21.5||23.5 - 25.5||25.5 - 27.5|
1019 EN 12277
Water resistant half & twin dynamic rope / weight 39 g/m / 16 falls (twin), 5 falls (half) / TEFLON treatment
Versatile ice axe especially suitable for demanding technical mountaineering and ice climbing / 50 cm / 610 g
Patented super safe daisy chain / thin & strong / 16 mm webbing width / length 120 or 140 cm
Ultra light helmet for all climbing activities / weight 205 g / size 51-60 cm
Super versatile quickdraw / straight Keylock gate and bent wire gate carabiners / 11 cm vari-width polyamide webbing / 93 g
Hardened steel V piton for larger cracks / width 8-13 mm / length 8, 10 or 12 cm / weight 84 g (L8)
All-round 12-point crampons for classic mountaineering / three fastening systems / size 37 - 47 / 855 - 900 g
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.