Adjustable tether for aid climbing and first ascents
- adjustment of the length is fast and repeatable
- easily releasable buckle
- this product IS NOT belay stance lanyard
DO NOT USE FOR BELAYING!
DO NOT USE AS AN ATTACHMENT POINT!
Weight: 90 g (3.17 oz)
Material: webbing PAD, buckle steel
Strength: 1.5 kN (150 kg ≈ 330 lb)
Width: 20 mm (0.8 in)
Length: 18 - 136 cm (7 - 53.5 in)
Ultra light six step ladder / 4 large steps / 2 small subsidiary steps / length 150 cm / weight 210 g
Versatile and ultra light ladder / may be also used as an open sling / length 140 cm / weight 140 g
Patented super safe daisy chain / thin & strong / 16 mm webbing width / length 120 or 140 cm
Special piton for thin cracks up to 2,5 mm wide / strength 5 kN / weight 21 g
HANGER PLATE / stainless steel
Hanger plates for permanent anchor point / for bolts Ø 10 and 12 mm / 25 kN
Hardened steel piton for medium-width cracks / thickness 5 mm / length 5, 7 or 9 cm / weight 103 g (L7)
Ultimate big wall harness / 560 g (S/M/L) / S/M/L, XL / 4 buckles / 7 gear loops / haul loop / BMI system / extra wide waist belt
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.