All-round 3-buckles harness suitable mainly for beginners, climbing gyms and outdoor centers due to comfortable construction, low weight and affordable price.
- 3 patented Rock&Lock buckles for fast and safe adjustment
- very smooth tightening due to soft and durable webbing
- inside mesh wicks moisture away and dries quickly in wet conditions
- reinforced tie-in points for longer lifetime of the harness
- 4 gear loops in two sizes with a bearing capacity 5 kg
- removable and adjustable rear stretch straps
Weight: 390 g [M size] (± 15 g) • 13.76 oz (± 0.5 oz)
Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
|A (cm)||65 - 75||70 - 80||75 - 85||80 - 90||85 - 95||90 - 100|
|A (in)||25,5 - 29,5||27,5 - 31,5||29,5 - 33,5||31,5 - 35,5||33,5 - 37,5||35,5 - 39,5|
|B (cm)||45 - 50||50 - 55||55 - 60||60 - 65||65 - 70||65 - 70|
|B (in)||17,5 - 19,5||19,5 - 21,5||21,5 - 23,5||23,5 - 25,5||25,5 - 27,5||25,5 - 27,5|
1019 EN 12277
Low-weight high-end climbing harness / 340 g (M) / XS - XL / 1 Rock&Lock / 4 shaped gear loops / BMI system / great breathability
All-round women’s climbing harness / 390 g (M) / XS - XL / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 shaped gear loops / BMI system / great breathability
Extremely durable single rope for climbing gyms, adventure parks or rope courses / weight 68 g/m / 6 falls
Steel quickdraw for climbing gyms and rope centres / polyamide webbing: width 20 mm x length 13, 16, 20, 30 or 60 cm
Set of six COLT quickdraws for sport climbing / Keylock carabiners with straight and bent gate / 99 g
Set of belay tube and HMS carabiner / for ropes with diameter of 7.8-11 mm / 25 kN / 119 g
Ultra light helmet for all climbing activities / weight 205 g / size 51-60 cm
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.