New generation of energy absorber for via ferrata routes, ropes courses and adventure parks with palm Keylock carabiners.
- in accordance with a new standard EN 958:2017
- for all users, from the kids to the adults weighting 40 - 120 kg
(88 - 265 lb)
- fall indicator label enables fast inspection of tear webbing energy absorber
- Keylock carabiners, type „K“ according EN 12275
- tear webbing energy absorber stored in more resistant cover
- twisted loop for an easy attachment to the harness
- maximal length of the activated fall absorber 190 cm
- elastic lanyards length: 50 cm, extended length: 90 cm
- color distinction between the lanyards for easy manipulation and avoiding the twisting
- rounded shape for easy handling
- central eye with the strength 12 kN for resting and belaying
- via ferrata
- ropes courses and adventure parks
Width: 540 g • 19 oz (incl. carabiners)
1019 EN 958:2017 EN 12275 type "K"
Full body harness for via ferratas and climbing beginners / ensures an upright position / 550 g (UNI)
Chest harness designed to be used together with a sit harness / optimizes body positon while hanging or falling / 240 g / UNI
Non-padded harness for via ferratas, mountains and glacier walking / 366 g / UNI / 3 Rock&Lock / 1 gear loop
Leather gloves with open fingers / intended for via ferrata and big wall climbing / size 8-11
Ultra light helmet for all climbing activities / weight 205 g / size 51-60 cm
New generation of energy absorber for via ferratas / sliding carabiners / EN 958:2017
New generation of energy absorber for via ferratas / without carabiners / EN 958:2017
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.