Ultimate big wall harness designed with essential aid climbing features,
built for the maximum comfort and durability
- even being the most robust harness in our line, it is still very lightweight
- waist belt with more coverage than most harnesses and rugged exterior fabrics designed to withstand serious abrasion
- ergonomically shaped padding provides maximum support and comfort for long days on the wall
- two buckles on the waist belt: Rock&Lock buckle provides fast and smooth adjustment while the threading buckle allows the harness to be perfectly centered
- adjustable leg loops with Rock&Lock buckle enable to put on the harness when wearing skis or crampons
- tie-in points which have the most abrasive wear are reinforced by PAD webbing
- 7 braided gear loops with a load capacity 5 kg
- rear haul loop with a load capacity 50 kg
- 2 color distinctive belay loops for proper tie-in/attachment point, strength 15 kN
- 2 slots for additional carabiner PORTER
- fixed bridge between the leg loops provides a higher safety in case of wrong tie-in
- easily detachable rear elastic straps
- suitable in combination with the chest harnesses ALADIN and ALADIN PLUS
Weight: 560 g [size S/M/L] (± 15 g) • 19.75 oz (± 0.5 oz)
Size: S/M/L and XL
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
|A (cm)||67 - 95||90 - 120|
|A (in)||26 - 37||35 - 47|
|B (cm)||48 - 66||56 - 72|
|B (in)||19 - 26||21 - 28|
EN 12277 1019
Ultra light helmet for all climbing activities / weight 205 g / size 51-60 cm
Water resistant half & twin dynamic rope / weight 39 g/m / 16 falls (twin), 5 falls (half) / TEFLON treatment
Versatile and ultra light ladder / may be also used as an open sling / length 140 cm / weight 140 g
Hand ascenders for safe and smooth ascent / right and left / 190 g
Versatile ice axe especially suitable for demanding technical mountaineering and ice climbing / 50 cm / 610 g
Hardened steel piton for medium-width cracks / thickness 5 mm / length 5, 7 or 9 cm / weight 103 g (L7)
Padded chest harness designed to be used together with a sit harness / optimizes body positon / 435 g / UNI
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.