Universal harness with simple design for climbing schools, gyms, via ferrata or glacier tours. Fits everybody who like to get maximum safety at an outstanding price. Ideal for children and beginners as well. Our safety buckle system eliminates the possibility of bad strap lacing through or total opening of the buckle.
- one size fits all (from children to adults)
- reinforced tie-in points
- adjustable leg loops with double buckles for fast adjusting
- color belay loop for proper tie-in, strength 15 kN
- color distinction of leg loops for easier putting on
- 1 gear loop with a load capacity 5 kg
Weight: 480 g (± 15 g) • 16.9 oz (± 0.5 oz)
How to put on climbing harness correctly.
Rock and Lock patented smart buckle.
New technological solutions. • Let´s rock!
1019, EN 12277,
Ultimate skitouring and mountaineering harness / 240 g (M/L) / S - XL / 1 Rock&Lock / 2 gear loops
Fully adjustable harness for your small rock stars / 305 g (K2) / 2 sizes / 3 Rock&Lock / 2 gear loops / haul loop
Non-padded harness for via ferratas, mountains and glacier walking / 366 g / UNI / 3 Rock&Lock / 1 gear loop
Extremely durable single rope for climbing gyms, adventure parks or rope courses / weight 68 g/m / 6 falls
Steel quickdraw for climbing gyms and rope centres / polyamide webbing: width 20 mm x length 13, 16, 20, 30 or 60 cm
Device, that extends lifetime of the rope when top-roping / 26 kN / 375 g
Set of belay tube and HMS carabiner / for ropes with diameter of 7.8-11 mm / 25 kN / 119 g
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.