BELT FOR TROUSERS
BELT FOR TROUSERS / C9091XX
SINGING ROCK belt
- with Rock&Lock smart buckle
- easy to lock and open
- webbing cannot spontaneously slip through
- excellent function in all-season conditions
- this buckle is used on almost every harness from SINGING ROCK production
SINGING ROCK belt is not intended for belaying, self-belaying, descending
and for other climbing activities as a belay device at heights or over depths.
Size: M/L, XL
Material: harness webbing (polyamide), metal buckle
Width: 20 mm
Plastic holder for racking ice screws, pitons and industrial tools / gate opening 23 mm / max. load 5 kg / weight 32 g
Accessory mini carabiner / gate opening 14 mm / 6 kN / 25 g / It is not intended for belaying!
BELT FOR CHALK BAG
Adjustable belt for for all types of chalk bags / with quick release buckle
Leather gloves with open fingers / intended for via ferrata and big wall climbing / size 8-11
Unisex sweatshirt / big hood / kangaroo pocket / S, M, L, XL
Stainless steel knife / partially serrated blade 80 mm / belt cutter and window breaker / one hand opening / 208 g
NEW / pants for work at height / lightweight, durable and highly flexible / S-XL
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.