Padding for the chest harness ALADIN
- designed for use only in combination with the chest harness ALADIN
- provides more comfort when climbing long multi–pitch routes
- reduces the pressure on the upper body when having a large quantity
of climbing material
- two detachable large climbing gear loops with a load capacity of 15 kg
with a possibility of adjusting the length of the loops
- one small gear loop with a load capacity of 5 kg on left shoulder
- easy to put on
- made of lightweight breathable padded material
Do not use a chest padding alone!
This padding can be used only with the chest harness ALADIN.
Weight: 195 g (± 15 g) • 6.88 oz (± 0.5 oz)
Chest harness designed to be used together with a sit harness / optimizes body positon while hanging or falling / 240 g / UNI
Padded chest harness designed to be used together with a sit harness / optimizes body positon / 435 g / UNI
DYNEEMA SLINGS 11 mm
Dyneema webbing / light, thin and strong / width 11 mm / length 60, 80, 120 and 150 cm / strength 22 kN
COMIC CHALK BAG
Chalk bag with unique design / three color variants
MYSTIC 10.1 DRY
Great water resistant single rope with an unusual design / weight 68 g/m / 9 falls / Single Tech / TEFLON treatment / middle marking
Low-weight high-end climbing harness / 340 g (M) / XS - XL / 1 Rock&Lock / 4 shaped gear loops / BMI system / great breathability
All-round women’s climbing harness / 390 g (M) / XS - XL / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 shaped gear loops / BMI system / great breathability
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.