- designed to be used together with a sit harness
- optimizes body positon while hanging or falling
- made from lightweight wide nylon webbing
- very durable and affordable to all climbers
Must be worn with sit harness. Do not use chest harness alone!
Weight: 240 g (± 15 g) • 8.5 oz (± 0.5 oz)
1019 EN 12277
Non-padded fully adjustable harness for via ferratas, mountains and glacier walking / 1 gear loop / 370 g / UNI
Sit harness for work positioning / padded and fully adjustable / 850 g (M/L) / S, M/L, XL / EN 358 • EN 813
Work sit harness intended for special forces / padded and fully adjustable / 580g (M) / S, M, L, XL / EN 813
OZONE / TRIPLE LOCK
Oval carabiner / triple lock / Keylock / gate opening 21 mm / 26 kN / 85 g
RESCUE FIGURE EIGHT
Special light alloy figure eight for the rescue situations and fast rappeling / 40 kN / 154 g
Fully adjustable chest harness / intended to be used only together with a sit harness! / 2 steel D-rings / 600 g / UNI
Static rope / weight 69 g/m / strength 30.4 kN / elongation 3.3 % / Ultrasonic ending
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.