SHUTTLE / K6140EE00
Belay and rappel device
One device to do it all, the SHUTTLE offers maximum versatility. It has a groove, designed and shaped to provide equal friction for both thin and thick ropes.
When you’re belaying from above, the “guide mode” lets you bring up one or two seconding climbers under control. For lowering, it has a small secondary hole that
you can clinch carabiner for or sling more leverage to release the device.
- designed for twin, half and single ropes
- lightweight and compact, only 65 g
- V-grooves for high friction when belaying the leader or rappeling
- self locking function when belaying the second
- eye for releasing the weight
- possibility of simultaneous belaying two climbers
- for use with ropes of diameter 7.8 - 10.5 mm
- available also in black matt color
Color: bordo and black matt
Weight: 65 g • 2.29 oz
SHUTTLE - versatile belay and rappel device. For ropes with diameter 7.8 - 10.5 mm.
Belay tube / for ropes with diameter of 7.8-11 mm / light and compact / 25 kN / 54 g
DYNEEMA SLINGS 11 mm
Dyneema webbing / light, thin and strong / width 11 mm / length 60, 80, 120 and 150 cm / strength 22 kN
All-round sit harness / 400 g (M) / XS - XXL / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 classic gear loops / BMI adjustment system
Resistant helmet for all climbing activities / weight 330 g / size 53-62 cm
First-rate single dynamic rope / weight 66 g/m / 8 falls / ROUTE 44 / middle marking
Water resistant half & twin dynamic rope / weight 39 g/m / 16 falls (twin), 5 falls (half) / TEFLON treatment
BORA / screw
Versatile HMS carabiner / screw lock / Keylock / gate opening 22 mm / 23 kN / 63 g
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.