ROPEMARKER / E0015XX
Marker for climbing and working equipment
When you need to mark your rope, use SINGING ROCK Rope Marker!
- with dark ink and easy-to-use design, you'll never be left wondering in those unsure situations
when the middle marking fades you can mark it again with this specially formulated rope marker
you can mark the center of ropes or any other part of the harness or sling
for use with: PA, PP, PES, PE
First-rate single dynamic rope / weight 66 g/m / falls 8 / ROUTE 44 / middle marking
Half & twin dynamic rope / weight 43 g/m / falls 15 (twin), 5 (half)
Static rope / weight 80 g/m / strenght 37.8 kN / elongation 3.3 % / Thermotransfer / Ultrasonic
Static rope / weight 52.9 g/m / strenght 25.5 kN / elongation 3.5 % / Thermotransfer / Ultrasonic
STATIC R44 10.5
Static rope / weight 72 g/m / strenght 35.8 kN / elongation 3.4 % / Thermotransfer / Ultrasonic / ROUTE 44
STATIC R44 11.0
Static rope / weight 77 g/m / strenght 34.7 kN / elongation 3.2 % / Thermotransfer / Ultrasonic / ROUTE 44
Electric cutter for save and fast cutting the ropes and accessory cords
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.