PORTER / K9000BB03
Plastic holder for racking ice screws, pitons and industrial tools on the harness
- easy clipping and un-clipping
- the nose on the upper part allows to set away some staff in order
to access staff on the bottom
- rubber part fixes the PORTER on place and prevent it from rotation
WARNING: NOT FOR CLIMBING!
The Porter is NOT load-bearing! It is not designed to hold human´s weight.
Do not use it for protection or belaying.
Weight: 32 g
Gate opening (d): 23 mm
Max. load: 5 kg
All-around sit harness / 395 g (M) / XS - XXL / 3 Rock & Lock / 4 classic gear lops / haul loop / BMI system
Woman’s climbing and mountaineering sit harness / 380 g (M) / XS, S, M, L / BMI / 3 Rock&Lock / 4 gear loops
Stainless steel ice screws / length 120-220 mm / weight 120-180g
Lightweight ice axe for demanding activities / lenght 55, 60, 65, 70 cm / weight 400-475 g
Accessory mini carabiner / gate opening 14 mm / 6 kN / 25 g / It is not intended for belaying!
Hardware carrier and organizer / can be atached directly to the harness / max. load 10 kg / 405 g
Transport bag for work gear and speleology / waterproof / capacity 35 and 50 litres / two colors / 700 g (35l)
Activities at height such as climbing, via ferrata, caving, rappelling, ski-touring, rescue, work at height and exploration are dangerous activities, which may lead to severe injury or even death.
This the following is essential before use:
- careful reading and understanding of the instructions for use
- acquaintance with the possibilities and limitations of the product
- adequate apprenticeship in appropriate techniques and methods of use
- understanding and acceptance of the risk involved
In case of doubt or problem of understanding, contact SINGING ROCK.