Permant safety systems
PERMANENT FASTENING SYSTEMS
Permanent fastening systems (PFS) function, above all, as the systems of preventive and active protection to the users who are in danger of caving in, sliding or falling to depth.
PFS is preventive as well as active protection against falling for its users. It makes it possible for its users to move safely, adjust its position, ascend or descend, hang and do any other activities associated with their work.
PFS is designed and constructed to catch a potentially falling user, which is done safely and in accordance with valid safety regulations of Czech Republic and European Union.
PFS can differ from each other depending on their type (vertical, horizontal etc.), design (cable, rail), utilization (adjusting position, hanging etc.), estimated number of users (at least 2 persons, maximum according to the investor's demand or according to the capacity of the carrying structure, wall, attic etc.). It is therefore absolutely necessary to train the users before first using the system and also to make them familiar with the plan of operation and plan of evacuation. All the system components are made from stainless steel, steel with surface treatment or aluminium, which assures high endurance of the system against the atmospheric influence.
Durability of the system is limited by durability of the building, regularity of checks and service.
THE RANGE OF USE
PFS are designed for: high and administrative buildings, schools, depots, docks, mining machines, hangars, silos, storage and factory buildings, fair palaces, shopping and sport centres, traffic terminals and many other buildings and facilities whose serviced is performed by human labour force.
- PFS are light systems which do not overload carrying elements of buildings and structures.
- PFS are appropriate anywhere where the workers need to be fastened and where mobile footbridges, cranes or other handling and lifting devices would be expensive (concerning their operation as well as expenses), too heavy, and where their appearance would disturb the appearance of the building.
- Durability of the PFS can be determined according to the durability of the building or structure on which they are placed.
- Handling the PFS is intuitive and easy.
- Every trained user is able to handle it routinely.
- All parts of the PFS can be replaced.