Class 3For workers at height with proven experience and knowledge of Classes 1 and 2. Trainings are focused on work team coordination, evacuations, rescues when working at height and special hauling and lowering techniques.
- target objects of operation: tall buildings, silos, frame constructions, difficult access areas, roofs,
stage constructions, cranes, chimneys and more
- theoretical part: legislation in EU and CZ, risk analysis
- practical part: Introduction to PPE, using climbing techniques for OHS securing and positioning, OHS in the workplace, coordination of work teams, installation of the ascent rope, rope techniques, rescue, evacuation, lowering and lifting of the injured, block and tackle and more
- duration of raining: 30 hours (4 days)
- validity of certificate: 12 months
- for more information about trainings and prices please contact trainers from our POLYGON Team
This training is a good preparation for the IRATA Level II and Level III course in the field of OHS and PPE.